Seaweed contains nutrients like Alginic Acid, Nitrogen, Potassium, Boron and other Micronutrients.
- Seaweed fertilizer contains phosphorus which helps plants develop healthy and strong root systems.
- This fertilizer promotes uptake of micro and macronutrients.
- Seaweed also improves soil texture, drainage and aeration.
- This liquid fertiliser for plants stimulates seed germination and accelerates the development of the roots.
- It lowers salt content, breaks down mineralized layers, and effectively addresses soil salinization caused by over-fertilization.
- This fertilizer promotes better absorption of soil nutrients by plants and slows down the ageing process.
- Seaweed fertilizer increases plants’ defences against stress recovery, frost protection, and drought resistance.
How to Use:
- Take 3ml of Seaweed liquid extract (Concentrate) and add it to 1 liter of plain water.
- Mix them thoroughly until it’s mixed very well.
- Spray the diluted seaweed liquid all over the plant or apply directly to the Soil.
Any Special Instructions – Apply the seaweed liquid spray on the plants before sunrise or after sunset to avoid leaf burn.
- It promotes enzyme activity by acting as a natural stimulant.
- It induces flower and fruit setting related hormones.
- It stimulate chlorophyll formation and protein synthesis as it contains Amino acids (building blocks)
Tips for Usage – We recommend fortnightly / monthly sprays of Seaweed Liquid for continuous results.
At Garden Genie, we don’t compromise with quality. We manufacture and supply only high quality products which are best for your plants.
Garden Genie is quite peculiar regarding time saving. We believe in saving your time. You can expect your order within 3-4 days after placing the order.
All the payments made on or through Garden Genie website are 100% secure. We use only secured payment gateways for completing payments.