Rock Phosphate Fertilizers contains Phosphorus
- It is a 100% Eco-friendly organic phosphorus fertilizer for plants which is a rich source of phosphorus and calcium for plants.
- It is very helpful in fruiting and flowering plants.
- It helps in improving the soil structure and water-holding capacity.
- Phosphate rock, phosphorite, or rock phosphate is a non-detrital sedimentary rock that contains high amounts of phosphate minerals which provides plants with a consistent source of essential macronutrients.
- Phosphorus fertilizer helps to develop stronger root systems that helps to make other nutrients more accessible to plants.
- Our rock Phosphorus fertilizer is in the Powdered form so that it can be easily mixed with soil.
How to Use:
- Add 2-4 teaspoons of Rock Phosphate (depends on the size of plants) and mix well.
- Water adequately.
- This can be repeated every month.
- The high mineral content results in huge, colourful blooms.
- It matures the plant and promotes healthy growth of plants.
- It helps in regulating the plant’s metabolism.
- It plays a main role in key functions of plants like energy storage, respiration, etc.
Safe to Use in – It is safe to use in all types of plants including flowers, vegetables, crops, trees and lawns.
At Garden Genie, we don’t compromise with quality. We manufacture and supply only high quality products which are best for your plants.
Garden Genie is quite peculiar regarding time saving. We believe in saving your time. You can expect your order within 3-4 days after placing the order.
All the payments made on or through Garden Genie website are 100% secure. We use only secured payment gateways for completing payments.