- Poultry Manure is made from chicken manure that contains a healthy balance of potassium, phosphorus, and nitrogen from natural sources.
- It is a fantastic source of nutrients for fruit trees, vegetable gardens, and even your lawn.
- Poultry manure is an organic manure that is naturally high in phosphorus and can be used as a substitute for bone meal fertilizer.
- Poultry Manure will act as a good soil amendment.
- This organic compost helps in increasing organic matter in the soil and acts as a beneficial biota in soil.
- Chicken plant fertilizer, which is also known as plant manure, increases the water-holding capacity of the soil.
- It is a slow release source of macro & micronutrients and acts as a Soil Amendment.
How to Use:
- Loosen the top layer of the soil to the depth of 1 inch around the plant.
- Apply about 50 gm of Poultry Manure for each pot and mix the soil.
- Water enough to moist the media immediately.
- Add Poultry Manure once in two months.
- For Repotting purpose, add poultry manure with the existing potting soil and mix well.
- Our Poultry khad provides the necessary Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium to your plants which keeps your garden healthy and flourishing.
- It increases soil’s water holding capacity, improves aeration as well as drainage.
- It is naturally rich in the nutrients that plants need in order to establish strong root systems and produce foliage and fruits.
Safe to Use in – It is safe to use in all indoor & outdoor plants, flowering plants, ornamental plants, shrubs, vegetables, lawn and garden.
At Garden Genie, we don’t compromise with quality. We manufacture and supply only high quality products which are best for your plants.
Garden Genie is quite peculiar regarding time saving. We believe in saving your time. You can expect your order within 3-4 days after placing the order.
All the payments made on or through Garden Genie website are 100% secure. We use only secured payment gateways for completing payments.