Composition of the Product – It contains Dolomite, Gypsum and Mycorrhiza.
Primary Benefits –
- This is a 100% organic ready to use soil for your plants.
- It provides plants with Balanced Nutrients essential for Healthy Growth.
- It promotes Aeration which enables better Growth of Roots.
- It restricts Pests, Weeds and has Antifungal Property that supplements the overall health of the plants.
- It is a nutrient-rich soil that helps the plant give a good yield and has good water holding capacity.
- It supplements the overall health of the plants.
How to Use:
Directions To Use –
- Fill the pot with ⅓ potting soil.
- Place the plant into the pot.
- Add more potting soil upto 1 inch from the top of the container and press lightly.
- Water it thoroughly and let it drain.
Any Special Instructions – These products may cause burns, so it is advised to wear protective gloves and eye protection.
Secondary Benefits –
- It improves root growth and structure.
- It contains a high level of activated carbon that promotes 4X growth.
- It improves oil aeration, structure and enhances moisture and nutrient retention.
- It balances the pH level of the soil.
Tips for Usage – For germination, fill a tray/pot with potting soil mix and sow the seeds.
Safe to Use in – It is safe for all indoor/outdoor plants, flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, and houseplants. It can also be used for Bonsai, Succulents, and other potted plants.