Composition of the Product – It contains Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium.
Primary Benefits –
- This fertilizer increases the quality and size of flowers, fruits & vegetables.
- It helps in the growth of stems, buds as well as roots.
- It contains a balanced proportion of micro and macro nutrients (NPK).
- It increases enzyme activity that encourages balanced hormonal synthesis.
- It enhances protein synthesis and improves overall health of the plant.
- Potassium present in this fertilizer increases plant vigor and makes them disease resistant.
How to Use:
Directions To Use –
- Remove 1-2 inches of soil from the top layer of the pot.
- Add 20-30 gms of Organic NPK fertilizer and mix well.
- Water adequately.
- Repeat every week.
Secondary Benefits –
- Nitrogen present in this fertilizer promotes stem & leaf growth.
- It also promotes synthesis of amino acids and proteins and gives plants dark green color.
- Phosphorus in this fertilizer encourages flower bud formation and increases the atmospheric tolerance level of plants.
- Potassium in this fertilizer increases plant vigor and makes them disease resistant.
Tips for Usage –
Safe to Use in – This fertilizer is suitable for all types of plants including flowers, vegetables, herbs and ornamental plants.