Composition of the Product – It contains Calcium, Magnesium and Sulphur.
Primary Benefits –
- This fertilizer improves soil structure and brings balance to soil as soluble calcium enhances soil aggregation & porosity that improves water infiltration.
- Calcium present in this fertilizer stimulates root growth and promotes healthy plants.
- It promotes better drainage and air circulation through soil.
- Gypsum breaks heavily compacted soils, reduces hardness of soil and makes it more porous.
- It helps plants to absorb the plant nutrient and stimulates root growth.
- It prevents crusting of soil and helps in seed emergence.
How to Use:
Directions To Use –
- Use 25-100 gms of Gypsum Powder as per the size of the plant.
- Repeat application in 40-60 days.
Secondary Benefits –
- It improves acid soils and treats aluminium toxicity.
- It improves soil structure.
- It improves water infiltration.
- It encourages better root development.
Tips for Usage –
Safe to Use in – It is suitable for all types of vegetable plants, fruit plants, flower plants, lawns, trees and shrubs.