Gypsum Granules contains Calcium, Magnesium and Sulphur.
- It helps in delivering Nutrients to the roots of plants which increases the overall growth of the plant.
- The Sulphur in this fertilizer is used by the plants for protein synthesis and Nodule formation.
- These granules break heavily compacted soils, reduce hardness of soil and make it more porous.
- It promotes better drainage and air circulation which enhances nutrient absorption in plants.
- It improves water holding capacity of the soil and maintains pH of the soil.
- It migrates deep into the soil and provides nutrition to deep plant roots encouraging better plant growth.
How to Use:
- Add 25 gm to 100 gm of Garden Genie’s Gypsum Granule per pot (as per size of the pot)
- Repeat application on a regular interval of 45 to 60 days
- It improves the quality and fertility of saline soils.
- It adds plant-ready nutrients such as calcium and sulphur.
- It develops rootzone and enhances water holding capacity of soil.
- It increases water holding and absorption capacity of soil.
Safe to Use in – It is suitable for all types of fruits and vegetables plants.
At Garden Genie, we don’t compromise with quality. We manufacture and supply only high quality products which are best for your plants.
Garden Genie is quite peculiar regarding time saving. We believe in saving your time. You can expect your order within 3-4 days after placing the order.
All the payments made on or through Garden Genie website are 100% secure. We use only secured payment gateways for completing payments.