- Garden Genie’s Epsom Salt for plants plays an important role in photosynthesis and also regulates the uptake of other nutrients by the plant
- Garden Genie’s Epsom Salt improves flower blooming and helps in chlorophyll creation which improves colour as well.
- This fertilizer is water soluble which makes nutrients easily available to the plants.
- It contains magnesium which provides an excellent start to the seeds and helps plants grow bushier.
- This fertilizer protects the plants from root shock and promotes healthy plant growth.
- It enhances the flavour in fruits and vegetables.
- It contains magnesium sulfur which increases nutrient absorption capacity of all types of fruits and vegetable plants
How to Use:
- Foliar Application
Mix 10-15 gm Epsom Salt per litre of water and spray over leaves.
- Direct Application
Mix 1-2 tablespoons of Epsom Salt into the soil at the bottom of each hole before planting in seeds.
Any Special Instructions – Adding excess Epsom Salt can harm the plants
- Epsom salts provide micronutrients and help to grow sweeter fruit, beautiful and bountiful flowers in your indoor & outdoor home garden.
- Our magnesium sulphate for plants promotes the formation of oils and fats and makes plants grow bushier.
- It helps with faster seed germination.
- It prevents yellowing of leaves and loss of green color from plant leaves.
- It increases the output of vegetation and improves overall plant health.
Tips for Usage –
1. Start with small quantity of fertilizers and increase gradually.
2. Increase frequency with age (or size) of the plants.
Safe to Use in – Pepper Plants, Tomato Plants, Roses, Lawn Trees and Shrubs
At Garden Genie, we don’t compromise with quality. We manufacture and supply only high quality products which are best for your plants.
Garden Genie is quite peculiar regarding time saving. We believe in saving your time. You can expect your order within 3-4 days after placing the order.
All the payments made on or through Garden Genie website are 100% secure. We use only secured payment gateways for completing payments.